Sorry Seb, i know i’ve promised you to take a look on gnome-power-manager bugs, but i’m lazy and i preferred to package Beryl. Next week, i promise, i will try to fix/close some g-p-m bugs.
I tried to officially package some parts of the Beryl suite. At the moment only the packages listed below:
- beryl-core : which provides binary + some libs
- beryl-manager: the manager (tray applications tool to launch beryl, start different wm…)
- beryl-plugins: which provides cake, biscuits and a coffee cup 😉 (and sometimes plugins)
- beryl-settings: gui configuration tool to configure beryl
- beryl-settings-bindings: bindings to configure beryl plugins and the composite window manager. (it needs more work, patch(s) are welcome)
- emerald: the window decorator.
All packages can be found here
(btw, i always hope in a ” people.ubuntu.com/~developer/ ” (web)service for put this kind of stuff)
Packages were built with pbuilder in a Debian enviroment, i know that this is not so good, but my ubuntu desktop died unexpectly (i should stop recycle old hw), and at the moment i don’t have money for buy another one so i can’t do a proper test on ubuntu (i will re-build all packages on a ubuntu chroot ASAP) 🙁
Comments / patchs / suggestions are welcome: please send me a mail to giskard_at_ubuntu._dot_com with [BERYL-UBUNTU] as subject.